Latin American Consensus Forecasts™ is the result of a comprehensive monthly survey of over 120 prominent forecasters. Detailed coverage of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and Peru featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 10-12 economic indicators for each country.
Also includes Consensus Forecasts™ for three variables each for eleven other countries in the region (Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay and Uruguay).
– Over 120 influential international and local economists polled
– Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
– Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts™, country-by-country
– Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys, foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in Consensus Forecasts™, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest rates and regional aggregates.
– Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.