Consensus Forecasts™ – G7 and Western Europe is the result of a comprehensive monthly survey of over 240 prominent forecasters in the G-7 countries and western Europe. Detailed coverage of the G-7 countries (United States, Japan, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Canada), the Euro zone, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 9-15 economic indicators for each country.
Also includes Consensus Forecasts™ for 3-4 variables each (i.e. GDP growth, consumer price inflation, industrial production and current account balances) for twelve other countries in Western Europe and Africa/Middle East (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Nigeria, Portugal, Saudi Arabia and South Africa).
– Over 240 influential international and local economists polled
– Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
– Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts™, country-by-country
– Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys, foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in Consensus Forecasts™, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest rates and regional aggregates.
– Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.