Asia Pacific Consensus Forecasts™ is the result of a comprehensive monthly survey of over 180 prominent forecasters. Detailed coverage of Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand, featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 10-15 economic indicators for each country.
– Over 180 influential international and local economists polled
– Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
– Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts™, country-by-country
– Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys, foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in Consensus Forecasts™, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest rates and regional aggregates.
– Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.